Extraordinary "A True Marriage Journey"


"For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”                                                  Matthew 6:21

I watched this movie a little while ago, and it really stuck with me. I wrote a devotional on my other blog about it and would like to share it with you. It is worth the watch, as it really makes you re-evaluate your life, and what you value most. It is said that what you focus on in your life is what develops. Let's make sure we focus on what is truly important, because where your treasure is there your heart is also. Sometimes we learn the hard way, but if you just slow down and look at the things around you, it will become clear. Click the link below to read the devotional; the trailer is also below if you wish to read it. I give this movie ★★★★★

Click here to read the devotional on Extraordinary"A True Marriage Journey"


Comments

Popular Posts